Our Savior

Our Savior
The beauty of nature is medicine to the soul

Friday, April 9, 2010

Designs by Mary

I am very excited to announce my new cross stitch patterns that I have created from my art and photography. These are very easy to stitch patterns in full color of some of my art and photography.  I can even create patterns from your photos.  So check it out and if you or someone you know loves to cross stitch - then send the link to them.

I have managed to cross stitch a few more patterns which are now featured for sale and you can download instantly after paying via pay pal.  No more waiting for the mail, so you can begin stitching right away. The patterns are in full color with the DMC chart of symbols and colors.  No quarter, half or back stitching unless of course you want to. My newest Angelic Harp will be featured shortly for the Holidays.  Enjoy!





This is the "Luscious Tulips" finished cross stitch........I know you will love to stitch some of these patterns. So get busy and visit the website.

 Have a great day and remember to have fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here.........