Our Savior

Our Savior
The beauty of nature is medicine to the soul

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pray for our nation

Hello and welcome once again to my Faith Nuggets!  Today I want to call upon everyone to pray, for our Nation and our government, for our young children and teenagers and for families struggling in this very tough economy.  I wish I could say that things are just peachy with me and believe me when I say this, I wish they were, but they are not.  After Christmas some very heavy burdens have been placed on our family and I know it's the enemy at work trying to distroy marriages, relationships and finances.  But I will not let that happen, the Lord is faithful and he will meet all of my needs according to his riches and Glory - Amen. 

So, I urge you today right now take a few minutes and pray.  I have included a wonderful website that is called the World Prayer Team where you can sign up for "free" and then just add up to three prayers within a given time frame,  or you may start a prayer session and pray for others. The Lord says in his word that if we pray for others our prayers will be heard, so when times get tough the tough get on their knees.

I know these obstacles in my life will get better because I have lifted them to the Lord and I trust in Him.  So if you have anything you would like to be rid of for this New Year - then get on your knees - in our weakness He is strong -  blessings to you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here.........