Our Savior

Our Savior
The beauty of nature is medicine to the soul

Monday, March 7, 2011

Spring is in the air here on Whidbey Island

Ok so it is still pretty chilly here in Oak Harbor now, but the sun is shining and believe me that is a very welcome site! We have had so much rain in the past few weeks and not to mention the snow.  We had about 9" here a few weeks ago.  So all of that is behind us now and we can look forward to spring - yahoo!  Which brings me to my newest hub on hubpages "Springtime is tulips time".  If any of you have ever visited the Skagit Valley Tulip fields - you know what I am talking about.  They are simply amazing.  Each year the tulip festival has more and more activities for children and adults alike.  So in this hub I captured a few of my favorite photos of those very beautiful tulips that I wanted to share with you - possibly to entice you to go there yourself.  So happy Spring everyone and enjoy yourself at whatever the Lord is leading you to do.  But remember take time to stop and see those tulips along the way - you will be so glad that you did, and don't forget the camera. Blessings to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here.........