Our Savior

Our Savior
The beauty of nature is medicine to the soul

Friday, May 20, 2011

Is May 21st, 2011 really the judgement day?

Hi there, I don't believe that the judgement day is going to begin on May 21st, 20011 - do you? Don't you remember that it states in the bible that no one knows the hour or day when Jesus will be returning. The person who is stating this is really going out on a limb it seems really scaring people. But, if he is right, I am ready how about you? In the meantime I want to help spread the message of Jesus any chance that I can. Just the other day as I was going through my emails I had a very interesting one from God Tube, it's kinda of like Youtube. Anyway, there was a very cool video about a rapper singing the gospel of Jesus. It was so cool that I created a hub on hubpages about it to spread the word. I wanted to include it here for you to view - it's very interesting and it maybe just what a teenager might need to hear to bring them to the Lord. I named by hub "The Gospel Short and to the point".




The secular world is doing everything to keep God out of our lives it seems, so its our job as Christians to bring the gospel to those who are lost and this rapper certainly gets my vote for creativity. So when you get the chance be sure to check out the video - send it along in your emails to those who you think may need to hear it in a less conventional way.

Blessings to you and I know I will see you back here after May 21st.....God speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here.........