Our Savior

Our Savior
The beauty of nature is medicine to the soul

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Announcing my new cross stitch website

Greetings and blessings to you all. Here is it the beginning of a new month, it's June here in Oak Harbor and we are still having fairly chilly and rainy weather, when will it get warmer. I know it's right around the corner, at least that is my hope. I wanted to share a new website with you where I feature my art and photography cross stitch patterns. It's really neat because you can upload the patterns right after you pay via paypal. Here is a sneak preview of one of my beautiful watercolor patterns of "Sunny Sunflowers". Hope you get a chance to visit - remember to Praise God in all that you do, because he is with you no matter what you are going through....he will never leave you nor forsake you so be encouraged.....Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here.........