Our Savior

Our Savior
The beauty of nature is medicine to the soul

Friday, May 18, 2012

My New Listings on Etsy!!!

Hello everyone, it's been a while since I posted on this blog...so sorry.  I actually now am working part-time for Dr. Dawn an awesome Chiropractor here in Oak Harbor so my time now is spent helping her at the office.  If you have ever thought of seeing a chiropractor for any of your aches and pains, she is a miracle worker let me tell you.  First hand I see the patients come in hurting and leave with a smile.

But I am still doing my cross stitch patterns and am very excited to announce more listings at my Etsy shop "Mary's Stitch Shop".  Be sure and browse around the shop, there are new patterns and some old ones that I am sure you will love to stitch.  Hope you are enjoying the warmer weather and are getting to enjoy the beauty that surrounds you.  Here in Oak Harbor on Whidbey Island we are so spoiled I think God each and every day.

Until next time, be safe and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here.........