Our Savior

Our Savior
The beauty of nature is medicine to the soul

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Summer time is here - why not visit Whidbey Island


Mt. Baker with the sailboats in the foreground - simply awesome!



Summer time on beautiful Whidbey Island in Washington has to be the best!  I guess I am bias because I have called Whidbey Island my home for over 26 years.  Whidbey Island is the largest Island in the continental United States and is approximately 50 miles in length.  I live on the north end of Whidbey in a quaint Dutch town called Oak Harbor. It is the best place to raise children, enjoy nature and take life easy and slow.  When you visit be sure to prepare yourself for Island time, which is more relaxed and less stressful than from the big city - just an FYI!. We are so close to so many amazing parks, recreation areas, boating and Canada.  We are surrounded by Mt. Baker, the Olympic mountains and the cascades, it just doesn't get any better than this.  Seattle is only 2-1/2 hours drive and Canada about 1-1/2 hours, we are so blessed!

The reason I wanted to write this post today is to introduce you to my hub on hubpages where I share some very awesome RV and camping parks to visit while you are here.  If you love RVing or camping, this should be on your bucket list.  I know after reading the hub and seeing all the beauty - you will definately want to visit! 

So enjoy the hub and all the information, which includes google maps showing you where these parks are located, etc.  There is tons of info on this hub so do take your time and enjoy.

I look forward to my next post - and until then God Bless and have fun this summer - you deserve it.

My hub link!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here.........