Our Savior

Our Savior
The beauty of nature is medicine to the soul

Thursday, August 16, 2012

My Beautiful Wooden Crosses now for sale!!!!

Hello everyone,
I hope you are having a fantastic summer out there wherever home is for you.  We are having some pretty warm days here on Whidbey, it's so nice.

I wanted to take a few moments and share my newest craft, which is the wooden cross.  The cross symbolizes our Lord and Savior and what he did for us, so displaying it in our home or office brings such a blessing.  It shows we are not ashamed of Christ and that we believe in a higher power Almighty God.  So, I have made a few some have been orders from my family,  and I have to say they are amazing.  The wooden crosses are approximately 15" high by 9.5" at the widest tip.  I have different themes and colors of course and my newest one is a "Patriotic Cross" with an eagle photo in the center and lots of red white and blue stars.  Here are a few photos of the crosses, and remember you can go to my Etsy shop to purchase some of these and other cross stitch items.  Some of these will not appear on Etsy, because I have not made them yet, so please email me if you are interested in a cross.  They are selling for $20.00 so what a deal, just email me at: gainesmary@hotmail.com if you would like a custom cross made to your specifications. Some can have your initials in the center like in the two zebra stripped crosses......:, or any inspirational phrase or words of scripture, totally up to you! Get your order in now to have your cross by Christmas.

Enjoy the photos and happy summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here.........