Our Savior

Our Savior
The beauty of nature is medicine to the soul

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Why you should choose Faith and not Fear!

Greetings everyone! Today I want to remind each and every one of you to make a decision when you get up each morning to choose "faith" and not "fear" to control you in your everyday life.  I had a terrible time when my children were younger and to this day I look back at all the time that I wasted being afraid where I could have been releasing faith into my life instead of fear. 

See when my kids were younger I was very insecure in my marriage and did the best that I could to raise them, but I was always worried and afraid they would do the wrong thing, grow up with issues that I caused, etc.  I think you get the picture.  Having said that, I want to remind you that if you will speak words of "faith" over your children each day before they leave your home to go to school or any other activity, you will be surprised to see God's blessings come alive in their lives.  Instead of expecting them to misbehave, say "God I know my children are blessed and they will make good choices in everything they do".  But if you expect them to give you trouble, or cause you headaches your allowing those negative things to come to pass.  You are putting faith in those fears.

So, today begin to believe all through your day because you have that choice.  Begin believing that God is in control, and He is taking care of you and your children,  and He has good things in store for your family.  I do this all the time now, and when I take care of my grandchildren I speak faith into them as well.  I speak God's blessings on them and know all will be well for those who believe and love our Heavenly Father. 

Gotta go now but see you soon - blessings to you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here.........