Our Savior

Our Savior
The beauty of nature is medicine to the soul

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Ever been at the right place where God needs you?

Hello friends,
I am an Avon Representative and deliver my Avon books and products to my very loyal and awesome friends on Tuesday. This Tuesday I met with my girlfriend Carolyn at our local coffee shop and had our mocha and jalapena bagel, which was awesome. We talked about everything that happened in each of our lives and about family all that happened in the past week.  I always cherish this time with her.  She is my best friend from Almighty God and I love her so much.  Anyway, we talked and laughed and talked some more.  When I left there I had a few deliveries of Avon orders to make, which takes me around town.  When I delivered a specific order to a photography shop owner I found myself feeling that God really needed me there.  By this I mean when I walked in the door my friend Ryan was sitting at this computer and with tears in his eyes he was very worried.  So I asked him what was going on.  He proceeded to let me know about his new computer and how he was attempting to retrieve a lot of photographs onto this new computer, and so far it wasn't working. 

Well, at that moment my faith kicked in, and I told him it was going to work, we serve an awesome God and he just needed to remember that.  We chatted for a bit and while we were talking he would look at his computer and then at me, then with a smile on his face, he said it's working, the files are uploading onto the computer.  Praise God is all I had to say.  We had a wonderful conversation and I have to say that my faith in God has been strengthened from this encounter. In the fact, he will place us at the right place when someone needs a little confirmation and reminder of what God can do when we place our trust in him.  I was so encouraged and uplifted that I believe in my heart I was supposed to have been there at the exact moment, only God can create and orchestrate these type of situations and I grateful he can use me anytime he wishes. 

Bless you all and have a wonderful week.......let us keep in our prayers the families of those who lost loved ones at 9/11. Also for the families who had loved ones at the Embassy in Cairo, our heart and prayers go out to each of them as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here.........