Our Savior

Our Savior
The beauty of nature is medicine to the soul

Friday, November 16, 2012

Sharing ideas with you for Christmas.......

I almost forgot to post these two hubs that have some great ideas for ornaments this Christmas Season.  I do hope you will hop on over there and check them out.  These are gifts that I have personally made and are very simple and fun to do, even with your grandkids if you have a chance to do that before Christmas.

So, have fun, get creative and be sure to bless someone with a handmade gift this Christmas - you will be so glad that you did.

Here is the link to the two hubs: 

1.  Handmade Treasures for Christmas

2.  Fun Things to make for Christmas

Be sure to drop me a line if you get to make any of these gifts, I would love to hear from you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here.........