Our Savior

Our Savior
The beauty of nature is medicine to the soul

Monday, February 11, 2013

Announcing my newest cross stitch patterns.......so cool!

Hello everyone and welcome once again to my blog.  I hope that everyone is out there busy doing something they love, or maybe not.  It's funny because I have worked out of the home ever since I was 16 years old....that was 42 years ago.  Now at my age I finally am able to stay home and do what I love.  It's been a long road and a struggle at times, but the Lord has placed me here for such a time as this.  I am constantly creating new cross stitch patterns and sharing them with the world.  I am using some of our beautiful photography and now I am also adding scripture to these awesome scenes, what a blessing they are. 

That brings me to my announcement.  I do have 4 new patterns that I would love to share with you, I hope you like them. The lighthouse is my watercolor painting of Admiralty Head which really turned out nice. They are available on a few websites, but Etsy would have to be my favorite.  I am now also selling on a very cool website called Everything Cross Stitch so be sure to check them out there as well.

Enjoy your day - remember each day is a gift from God so make the best of it even if it is working.....because if you keep on keepin' on you will be rewarded for your efforts a hundred fold.

Blessings!!







1 comment:

  1. I do not even understand how I finished up here, however I thought
    this post was great. I don't know who you might be however definitely you are going to a well-known blogger should you are not already.
    Cheers!

    Feel free to surf to my web-site :: jewellery insurance uk

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts here.........