Our Savior

Our Savior
The beauty of nature is medicine to the soul

Friday, March 8, 2013

TGIF.....thank God I'm Forgiven...and that it's Friday!

Greetings everyone and Happy Friday. I do not mean to boast, but I am very excited that I am saved and that it is Friday.  There is such a bounce in my step knowing that one day when this world passes and this tired old body dies, my spirit will be with the Lord in Heaven.  I will get to see my family and friends who have passed on and it will be an awesome reunion.  I did not always believe this was going to be the case and I am sure there are numerous individuals out there still that do not have a hope for anything else past what is in this world.

So, I am here to say to those folks, examine your heart and the word of God.  Pick up a bible and see what God says about us, this world and the life to come.  It's very interesting and gives us so much to look forward to.  This world is filled with so much misery and heartache and so today I want to pray for those who are afflicted with cancer or other diseases, those feeling down and depressed,  or fearful for their jobs and what tomorrow will bring.  For those who are lonely and do not believe anyone cares or loves them.  Let me tell you - God does love you so much he gave his only Son to die for you on the cross so that you could experience all the goodness and love that he wants to give you.  

God did not give us a spirit of fear, but a spirit of love, peace and a sound mind.  My prayer today is that the Holy spirit will be real and present in your life, if you do not believe that, begin to search out and research the word of God and may it speak directly to you and guide you to Jesus.  Jesus is waiting and knocking at your door, let Him in because he is the only one that can go bat for you, to plead your case before God.  But you have to do your part and that is believe by faith that He is who He says He is and will do what He says He will do. Then repent of your sins and ask for forgiveness and watch Him to go work.  When you do this you will start to see a difference in your life like never before.  Remember there is not a hole so deep that God's hands cannot reach into and get you out of.  So no matter what you have done, his Grace is sufficient.  May you experience all that is good and pleasing and may God receive all the Glory - Amen.

Now on a different note, which is the crafty side of this blog. The "free pattern" for this week is "Grandma's Knitted Slippers".  My late mother in law taught me to knit these adorable slippers years ago.  I have made so many pairs of these for family and friends. They are truly easy to do and take only a couple of nights of knitting while watching my favorite television shows.  So here is a photo and link of the slippers which were also featured on "Favecrafts" website this week......have fun and may God bless you and all your days!!!!!!!
Click on the website link above, that is where you will find the instructions to print to make your own.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here.........