Our Savior

Our Savior
The beauty of nature is medicine to the soul

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder........sharing what I love to do!

Bringing some of my art and photography to you on my blog.  Here is a quick peak at some of my work that is available at Fine Art America.  They do an awesome job at printing my artwork on canvas, fine art papers or now even metal art.  I love this website because on here you can preview first hand what the artwork will look like on whatever type of framing you choose or on canvas, it's a preview before you buy concept.  So do check it out and share it with everyone you know. 

Here in the Pacific Northwest we are literally surrounded by beauty in every direction.  I have tried to capture as much of it as I can,  especially the beautiful bald eagles that fly around in our backyard, simply amazing to see.  So enjoy this quick preview, and if you are ever looking for a nice gift for someone who loves nature and art, I even sell greeting cards with my artwork - so there is something for every budget.

Have a beautiful day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here.........