Our Savior

Our Savior
The beauty of nature is medicine to the soul

Saturday, February 15, 2014

God is faithful!

Greetings to you and many apologies for not having posted on here sooner.  This year has started off in a most interesting way for me, what a blessing it has been.  I have been praying for the Lord to show me where He wanted me to work part-time - and boy is He faithful.  A few weeks ago I met Lynn at Whidbey Inspiration and went in for an interview with her and to make a long story short, I will be helping her with the embroidery in her shop - Praise God!  It was such a comfortable interview and we hit it off so well.  I will be helping her with the embroidery and alterations in her beautiful shop in downtown Oak Harbor.  I am so excited because this is a new craft adventure that I am entering into, I've done just about everything else in the craft profession  except embroidery.  I will be learning the awesome art of embroidery and so let the adventure begin.  I first of all want to thank her for being so gracious and God for this amazing faithfulness for this part-time opportunity that I can be a part of.  Besides alterations and embroidery,  Lynn and her daughter Karen make beautiful one of a kind jewelry, so I have placed a link to her online website below for you to check out when time permits.

Lynn guarantees her alterations and her prices are very reasonable. She has so many return customers because they love her work and her customer service.  This is going to be a fun adventure for me and I hope that my being there I can be a blessing to her as well.

Here is the link to her online website with her jewelry, be sure to check it out when you can. Whidbey Inspiration.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here.........