Our Savior

Our Savior
The beauty of nature is medicine to the soul

Friday, April 25, 2014

Stop and think....about your life!

Top of the morning to you all.  I am happy to report that after my last post my husband Larry is still doing well and we have an appointment with the cardio surgeon next week in Seattle.  This is a consult and he will be scheduling my husband for his open heart surgery, so all your prayers are certainly welcome.

Today I wanted to share a very cool video titled "Stop and Think" by Francis Chan.  As you recall Francis Chan also wrote an amazing book called "Crazy Love" which I did a review on hubpages.  The book is excellent and will certainly help you in your walk with God and on how to become closer to Him.  This video which I highly recommend sharing with family and friends, takes on an emotional flair regarding the gospel and why Jesus died on the cross for us.  He explains the love of God with passion. View it and pass it along to someone who possibly does not know the Lord, hopefully this will give them a chance to really stop and think about where they came from and why they are here. They may also understand more of just how much God truly loves them.  

I am also attaching a link to my newest project Re-cycled light bulb snowman ornament, that I am sharing with everyone on Squidoo.  It's the instructions on how to make a very cute snowman from a burnt out light bulb, the kids will love this one and so will you.  

Blessings to you and keep spreading God's word and love!!!!! ya hear!


http://www.squidoo.com/how-to-make-a-snowman-ornament-from-a-recycled-light-bulb-30895 


Shop Amazon - Take 25% Off Mother's Day Gifts in Watches

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here.........