Our Savior

Our Savior
The beauty of nature is medicine to the soul

Friday, July 18, 2014

God is good all the time - Amen!

Hello everyone - it's so good to be here and feeling good.  I recently had a bad cold and cough and was just miserable until I tried a few home made remedies and started feeling better really quick.  I will add a link to my lens that I wrote where I shared these very easy remedies that really do help when you are feeling ill.  Besides summer is no time to get a cold can I get an Amen.

I also want to share a little more about what God is doing in our lives. He is so good isn't he? Larry's healing is going better than expected and his physical therapy is helping him improve each and every day.  Unfortunately, he also caught the cold so he had to miss a few sessions, but he is well and back at it again.

What I want to share with you in regards to this illness we both experienced is that God shows us ways to help ourselves.  I did not go to the doctor this time because I felt a strong urge to research home remedies and try and get better that way and it worked.  I prayed to our Heavenly Father each day and asked him to direct me to find the things that I needed to be doing to help myself.  He placed in me the memories as I child and what my mom used to have us do when we were sick with a soar throat and cold like the gargling with warm salt water, chicken soup, hot tea. I know you understand what I am saying.  Anyway, through this summer cold I really feel that God showed himself to me in ways that I needed for guidance and support and he strengthened my own belief in Him and myself and what I am capable of.  Isn't that like Him folks, he is so good!

I also want to share a new craft that I am so excited to talk about.  It involves my artwork and fabric.
Here is a pillow I created with one of my digital oil paintings in which I added God's amazing words of wisdom to.  It's truly a masterpiece!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here.........