Our Savior

Our Savior
The beauty of nature is medicine to the soul

Saturday, August 16, 2014

There is no hole so deep God cannot pull you out of!

Greetings friends and family! I just have to report that things are going good with me and my husband Larry - Praise be to God.  He is still attending physical therapy at the hospital and his heart and body are getting stronger day by day.  God is also showing us that by trusting in Him that things do get better, but patience is the key.  Larry's diabetes numbers are also at their all time low, because he is eating less and healthier.  The only thing I ask for is prayer for his eye sight.  See Larry has been seeing double - on very short instances and it's been scarey to say the least.  He has not had any headaches or pain, and his Dr. ordered an MRI which came back clean and no strokes thank God. He also had an eye exam the other day and the Dr. concluded that perhaps one of two things is happening, his diabetes is causing this or the muscles in his eyes are weakening and when he is tired he could get the double vision.  Anyway, Larry has a Drs. appointment both with his internal medicine Dr. and his cardiologist next week so we will see what they have to say as well.  So please keep him in your prayers for God's healing to take place and that this is nothing serious and will go away in time and not occur any longer.  Thank you for that.

Now on to my new post.  Today I am going to share a little bit about a famous individual by the name of Glenn Beck.  I used to watch his shows on Fox and then he disappeared out of thin air it seemed.  He ventured out and purchased his own television network, good for him.  He still has his radio shows in the morning and sometimes I do get to catch a little here and there.  But, to tell you the truth Glenn was getting a little to radical for me.  Let me explain, see I believe in some of what Glenn talks about when it comes to government control and other issues and some things about his faith, which happens to be Mormon.  I think he is a great guy but the public and media certainly do not.  I was at Costco a few weeks ago and picked up his book "The Seven Wonders That Will Change Your Life". This book gave me such insight into this man's life.  To summarize, Glenn was a lost soul, very mean to his co-workers and was destroying his life one day at a time by drinking and taking drugs.  When I read about his mom, I cried. See his mom committed suicide when he was only 10 years old and he lived with that not forgiving her for a long time.  It was only until he forgave her and he got to the bottom of the deep hole that God pulled him out of it. This book is an eye opener into so many of the things that we struggle with from day to day.  Depression, anxiety, un-forgiveness and just not doing God's will in our lives will lead us to a dark place that we never want to go to.  Glenn was there, and in his book  he explains how God transformed him into the man he is today.  This is a must read for sure.  I highly recommend it, give it to others as a gift if they are struggling with any of these issues.  Glenn and his friend Dr. Keith Ablow lay out a wonderful plan for us to follow on how to let God and our souls heal and become what God had intended us to be all along. If you are interested in this book it's featured on the right hand side of my blog in the Amazon books. 

I am also including a link to one of my hubs called "10 must do's to live a happier and fulfilling life" that has a few things that I have learned in life to do live a happier life.  They are easy and if you make a conscious effort to do them, you will see a change in your life, in the people around you and it will all be for the better.  God Bless and have a great rest of the summer.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here.........