Our Savior

Our Savior
The beauty of nature is medicine to the soul

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

As Fall arrives so does my "art fabric panels" for all your sewing projects!!

Hello fellow bloggers, it's been a while since I posted on here and feel like I am so behind the eight ball.  Well today I am so excited to announce that some my "art fabric panels" are now available at "In Stitches Quilt Shoppe", in Anacortes, Wa.  As you recall a few posts ago I introduced a photo of a pillow I created using one of my digital oil paintings fabric panels.  Well, after this I did more research and with God's grace and help, I am now selling these to local quilt and sewing shops.  "In Stitches" will carry these exclusively in Anacortes, so be sure to stop in, say hello and check them out!  This is such a friendly shoppe to visit and they have everything you can possibly need to sew any project imaginable.  When you walk into the shoppe you are instantly drawn to all the beautiful sample quilts and projects on display.  My art panels are their "newest" fabrics for sale, so they created a gorgeous art panel displaying them all.  "In Stitches" also now carries six of my Pacific NW Lighthouse fabric panels as well.  So if you need some inspiration for your next sewing project do stop in or shop online, they will truly keep you In Stitches!!!


My art and photo panels on display at "In Stitches Quilt Shoppe"
Get inspired in this fun quilt shoppe!

Pacific NW Lighthouse fabric panels available at "In stitches Quilt Shoppe"  

Happy Fall & Happy Sewing everyone!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here.........