Our Savior

Our Savior
The beauty of nature is medicine to the soul

Saturday, November 7, 2015

God is with us even in the midst of trouble - believe that!



It’s been a while since I have posted to my blog.  I am very sorry for that, there just is no excuse as far as I am concerned. It’s by God’s grace that things have finally settled down a bit to allow me to do this.  Things have been a bit hectic and Larry’s health well, has been up and down for a few months it seems.  He now has a breathing issue which an inhaler has helped to alleviate somewhat,  so we are thankful for this.  He also had another “shock” to the heart treatment (cardio-version) which this time it actually worked and his heart kicked back into sinus rhythm thank you Jesus.  He was so excited and so was I.  He had been in (affib) for almost a month straight, so this was a relief to see him get back to normal rhythm.  So we are trucking along doing the best we can with some of the concerns that we have.  Trusting God will take care of the things we cannot control.  He has been with us all along, I have felt His presence.  Every day right before bedtime I say a prayer and thank Him for all that he has done that day for us.  He gave us a beautiful sunrise to wake up to, he gave us our food for the day and health, breath in our lungs and so much more.  There are no complaints here by any means.  Yes I wish things were better with Larry’s health, but I believe they will be soon. My hope is in Jesus and he hasn’t ever let me down. 

The other thing that is happening is Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner so I have a few projects I have completed,  that I wanted to share with you.  First of all I’d like to introduce to you my new Ornament Cross Stitch Trio.  It’s Faith – Hope – Love ornaments.  You can stitch these in no time and create three very cute ornaments you can hang on your tree this year or give away as a gift.  They really do not take very long to make, really.

So here is the link to the pattern which is on my Etsy store.  While you are there check out my seashell angels and other cool gifts that might be appropriate for someone you love this year.  I do thank you for reading my blog and will do my best to post more often.  But until then, have a very blessed Thanksgiving and remember to always be thankful for what you have. I believe that being thankful for what God has given us is the key to our happiness.  Even in the midst of trouble and when things are not going our way, He is there holding us and comforting us.  He will never leave us nor forsake us to me those are the most comforting words of all.  Be blessed my friends! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here.........