Our Savior

Our Savior
The beauty of nature is medicine to the soul

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

New year starting out with lots of surprises in our election process!

Hello everyone, I simply cannot believe that I haven't posted anything on here since the new year! So Happy New Year to you.  It's been a busy one at that.  With the election process beginning to take place and with trying to get organized with all my craft patterns - my days are numbered let me tell you.  But I want to give Praise and Glory to my Savior because Larry and I are doing great health wise, so am very thankful for that.

I do want to just touch a bit on the election this coming year. In all my 61 years of life on this earth I have never experienced what our country is going through right now.  People are very angry about the government and the process.  They believe our government officials are corrupt and therefore they are not supporting any of the "establish" candidates, i.e., Hillary or another Bush.  We have had a caucus in Iowa and recently the New Hampshire primary where it was very evident that this is the norm on both the Democratic and the Republican sides.  Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders coming in first.  It's going to be a roller coaster ride from here on in, so my advice is to study the candidates and what they believe and stand for.  Their records, their morals and values and don't just vote with your feelings - because they are fickle as the famous Joyce Meyer so elegantly says in her sermons.  That is what I plan to do, because this election is so very important and we want the right person who will best lead our country out from under some of the bad things that have happened in the past few years.  Enough said.

Now, onto crafts!!! I want to share a few things that I have been up to.  I finally am a member of the Craftsy website.  I love that place.  I have added some of my beautiful patterns and people really are enjoying them.  A few new ones are my really easy and adorable "Mary's Crochet Fingerless Gloves".  My "Cozy Knitted Fingerless Gloves" are a big hit on there and I know those who love to crochet will really love these as well.  The other new pattern is "Mary's knitted cozy slippers". These slippers are so wonderful and keep your feel very warm and snug.  Do check them out, because along with my knitted and crochet patterns are of course my cross stitch patterns.  One of these which I have to share with you is the "Praying Grandma" bookmark.  It says it all folks: "No devil in hell will ever snatch a child from a grandma who prays for them" Amen!!!

I do hope this new year will bring even more of God's blessings your way.  Until next time - God bless!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here.........