Our Savior

Our Savior
The beauty of nature is medicine to the soul

Thursday, June 27, 2024

Introducing my newest acrylic painting!

Guess what, art lovers? I'm thrilled to unveil my latest creation: "Golden Dawn at Deception Pass"! Imagine crossing a stunning iron bridge at dawn, where the sky melts from golden hues into a dreamy blue — all while lush greenery frames the scene. 🙌 This 7x13 acrylic on canvas piece really captures that perfect harmony between nature and human ingenuity. I had so much fun playing with the vibrant acrylic colors to bring out the bridge's structural details and the serene surroundings. 🌅 Inspired by the breathtaking beauty of Deception Pass Bridge that connects Whidbey and Fidalgo Islands, this artwork is a love letter to one of my favorite places. Dive into this tranquil moment and let it transport you to a place of peace and natural splendor! Please do check out my Pixels website where you can order prints on canvas, metal, wood or anything else that strikes your fancy. Blessings to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here.........