This is my chance to share my faith in God and some of my interests in life. My goal is to bring others to the Lord, I do not want anyone to perish on this earth when Jesus comes to takes us home. I hope to give you inspiration and hope with some of these messages and also some things that I am involved in like my latest projects in art and photography. Blessings!
Sunday, August 30, 2026
Keep on Keepin' On
Hello and blessings to you all. May God's grace and mercy fill you as you read this blog. I wanted to share what God, His son Jesus and His Holy Spirit have been up to in my life. I have completely been overwhelmed by their presence lately especially during certain trials I have been facing. In the past few months relationships have changed and not for good. As a matter of fact it is taking all that I have to keep believing and trusting that things will change and get better. My faith has been tested and tried, undeserved grace has been given and welcomed with open arms. I've wanted to throw in the towel so to speak, but Jesus in His loving way wrapped His arms around me and let me know that He hears me and is with me. That is so comforting to me. So I will continue to keep on keepin' on. During these unpreditable times, my desire to show more gratitude for all God has done in my life has escalated. He has grounded me in my faith, and I know without a shadow of a doubt that he will never leave me nor forsake me. I realize now that I have been broken, and this is so that I can focus more on Him, instead of my problems. Slowly everything is falling into place and becoming clearer to me. God is so wonderful in His mercy, that comforting feeling of knowing that I have Him on my side is beyond words. I will not share the details of my trials about my family, but my love for them will never change or waiver. My prayer is that our relationship finds healing and restoration - forgiveness and more love for us all. I know it will, because I serve a BIG GOD! There is a light at the end of the tunnel. All I have to do is look at the story of Joseph and all that he went through in his young life before he received a breakthrough. It was years before he was victorious in his struggles. His family abandoned him, he was imprisoned and totally forgotten. But he trusted in God and he never gave up. That is so inspiring and uplifting. I shall follow in his footsteps and keep on keepin'on. So I ask for your prayers for my family, more patience for me to keep doing God's will. Even when my body, mind and spirit are weak, He is strong. If any of you are going through similar situations please look to Jesus, He is our only Hope, has always been and forever will be. Amen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave your thoughts here.........