Our Savior

Our Savior
The beauty of nature is medicine to the soul

Friday, May 10, 2013

Happy Mothers Day all of you moms out there!

Mothers day is a sad day for my mom unfortunately.  I love her so much but every mothers day when I call her to wish her a beautiful day and tell her how much I love her, she always gets very sad.  See she lost her mom (my grandma) when she was only 2 years old.  This is so sad to me and she always begins to tear up when she talks about it. She didn't know her mom at all and grew up with a step-mom who was not always kind to her.  So today, I just want to say "Mom" I love you so much and hold you so dear in my heart.  I hope your pain of loosing your mom so many years ago will one day be replaced with joy when you see her in heaven.

Now, to all you moms out there I want to wish you the best day ever - may God's face shine upon you and warm your heart! May you be able to spend time with your children and family and be treated special as you so deserve.  I will be going to spend my weekend with my daughter Michelle in Seattle.  I am so excited because the time spent with her is so precious and I do not get to see her as often as I would like.  She is my amazing talented graphics designer who works at Amazon and I love her so much.  I also have two amazingly handsome and talented sons, both are married with awesome families that I adore and love too.  I am a blessed child of God and am so grateful to have such a beautiful and loving family.  Thank you Jesus!

Now I want to introduce some of my new "sampler" type of cross stitch patterns.  The first one in the photo is my Mom Floral Sampler which is absolutely gorgeous with the words "Mom another word for Love".  That is so true and today I pay special tribute to all you moms for being there for your kids when they needed you, for being there for your husbands when they whine, and for loving each of them even in days when they are unloveable!!!! Amen



Be sure to check these out now available at my Shop Delighted Store....where you can instantly download the patterns........happy stitching!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here.........