Our Savior

Our Savior
The beauty of nature is medicine to the soul

Monday, June 8, 2020

Beam me up God, I've had it here on earth!

Today is the day the Lord has made, I will be glad and rejoice in it. Hello everyone! It has been much too long since I wrote on my blog, so much has happened that my heart was just not in it. My husband has been thru so much illness, there were days in the last few years I just didnt want to get out of bed, literally did not want to. But, by God's amazing grace, here I am! So glad to be back writing again. God has truly given me a gift that He has shown me time and time again that I need to share with you all. God has given me and Larry so much strength each day, He has been with us thru so much pain and sorrow. He has comforted us in those dark times, that I just had to shout and declare how much I love God and thank Him each and every day for sending Jesus to die for us, and the Holy Spirit to live in me to help me thru it all. So from here on in you will definately hear from me. Maybe not every day, because as a caregiver to my husband Larry, my days are long and sometimes the nights are even longer, sleep so hard to get at times. But, God is with me giving me strength and encouragement every time. I hope you are all staying safe out there in your communities. Because, we are living in times of which I have never seen. I am so glad my mother is not here to experience. My dear mom passed away in November, 2017. It was the hardest day of my life, and then after that every day, week, month was just a combination of sad days and missing her so very much. She would be saying that these were the 'end times', and I have to agree with her, because with the corona virus in full force and then all the protesting against police brutallity, our world is on freefall. The incident with the police and George Floyd is a tragedy for sure, and I believe that officer will be punished to the full extend of the law, but the looting and rioting has to stop. Dear God, heal our hearts from all this hatred and division that is going on right now. Help us to see others as you see them and love unconditionally. We need you more than ever. So good to be back. God bless you and see you very soon! By the way Larry is doing much better, we have found out all his health issues and the Doctors are keeping a pretty good watch over him. Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here.........